Ali FOLD Bifold doors are designed to meet and exceed current building regulations with excellent thermal efficiency and U values. This will keep your clients warm in the winter, and reduce their energy bills. We have chosen the Ali FOLD folding sliding door system because it’s made from low maintenance premium aluminium designed and manufactured in the UK.
Ali FOLD Features and Benefits:
- Low U value of 1.19 W/m2K with a high performance polyamide thermal barrier, which helps keep you warmer in the colder months.
- Available in double or triple glazing to maximise thermal and acoustic performance.
- Narrow sightlines gives you a larger glass area and a better viewing area.
- High tech roller system for a smooth and trouble-free operation.
- Maximum outerframe is 6000mm by 2700mm to maximise your potential opening.
- Leaf sizes up to 1000mm by 2616mm giving you less doors.
- Suitable for domestic and commercial use.
- The Long life powder coating offers you low maintain.
- Available in most colours for both the inside and out so you can match existing colour schemes.
- All Ali FOLD doors are pre-glazed for easy fitting.
- The doors security has been tested to PAS24: 2012 standards, making your clients property safe and secure.
Folding Sliding Door
|Max Door Leaf Width||1000mm|
|Max Door Leaf Height||2616mm|
|Max Outerframe Width||6000mm|
|Max Outerframe Height||2700mm|
|Max Weight Per Door Leaf||100kg|
|Thickness||28mm & 48mm|
|Average U Values|
|CEN Standard – Thermally Enhanced|
|28mm Double Glazed Unit||1.61 W/m2K|
|48mm Triple Glazed Unit||1.19 W/m2K|
|Security tested to PAS24: 2012, security hardware required. Q-Mark Fully Certified.|
|Tested to BS6375-1, BS6375-2 and BS6375-3 Annex A|