Features and Benefits:
- Available configurations – single and double leaf and single and double action pivot.
- Weather ratings differ between different door configurations.
- Various options available including radius anti-finger trap stiles.
- Available in two finishes:
- Polyester powder coating to BS EN 12206: 2004 Part 1 – with a surface finish at 40 microns or enhanced to 60 microns for marine environments.
- Anodised and Anolok finishes are to BS3897: 1991 to a minimum of 25 microns (AA25), supplied in either satin or polished finish.
|Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
|PAS23/24, security hardware required (single door), security hardware required|
|Average U values (Door)|
|With Mid Rail||1.72W/m2K||1.72W/m2K|
|Differing door configurations produce different ratings.|
Please consult our technical department.