Ali VU Casement windows – perfectly complements the Ali Fold range of Bifold doors. They are constructed from slimline aluminium with a polyamide thermal break making them highly thermally efficient and are ideal for residential projects. They are manufactured in the UK and come with a variety of design options and frames. They are designed to surpass and meet current building regulations with superb U values and thermal performances.
Ali VU Features and Benefits:
- Super slim with sightlines of just 38mm for fixed lights and 66mm for vents, gives you a wider glass area and more light.
- Sizes for top hung vents up to 1400mm x 1400mm and 950mm x 1400mm for side hung windows, giving you the widest views.
- Impressive thermal performance – the double glazed window has a rating of ‘A’ WER with a U value of 1.5 W/m2K, therefore keeping your clients warm in the colder months.
- Enhanced security to meet PAS 24:2012 standards, making properties safe and secure.
- Very strong and durable despite the slimline construction.
- Weather tested – tested to: BS6375 Part 1 Weather; BS6375 Part 2 Operation & Strength; BS6375 Part 3 Annex A.
- The Long life powder coating offers you low maintain.
- Available in most colours for both the inside and out so you can match existing colour schemes.
- Fully compatible with any door and curtain wall systems for an outstanding unified look.
|Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
|Average U Values|
|CEN Standard – Thermally Enhanced|
|28mm Double Glazed Unit||1.5 W/m2K|
|44mm Triple Glazed Unit||1.1 W/m2K|
|Tested to PAS24, BS6375-1, BS6375-2 and BS6375-3|
|Outerframes and Flat-faced Option||28mm & 44mm|
|Weather Rating (BS6375 Part 1)|
|Window Energy Rating|
|Double Glazed Unit||Capable of achieving A rating*|
|Triple Glazed Unit||Capable of achieving A+ rating*|
*section and configuration dependant