SD Doors – are designed to be a robust aluminium commercial door for high traffic projects. They can be manufactured to be a single, double or an emergency door and comes with various options including anti-finger trap stiles.
Featurs and benefits:</strong
- Available configurations –
- Single and Double Hinged Open In
- Single and Double Hinged Open Out
- Single and Double leaf, Single and Double action Pivot
- Weather ratings differ between different door configurations.
- Available in two finishes:
- Polyester powder coating to BS EN 12206: 2004 Part 1 – with a surface finish at 40 microns or enhanced to 60 microns for marine environments.
- Anodised and Anolok finishes are to BS3897: 1991 to a minimum of 25 microns (AA25), supplied in either satin or polished finish.
|Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
|Differing door configurations produce different ratings.|
Please consult our technical department.
|PAS23/24, security hardware required (single door), security hardware required|