Hybrid Series 2 Windows – As with the Hybrid Series 1 these windows are made in the UK and are constructed with durable, low maintenance aluminium on the outside with engineered timber on the inside. The Hybrid 2 windows have slimmer sightlines than the Hybrid 1 windows and therefore have a larger glass area for improved aesthetics.
- Available configurations – open out casement (top or slide-hung)
- Thermally broken open out casement (top or slide-hung)
- Weather Rating tested to BS 6375-1:2009 achieving 600Pa air permeability, 600Pa water tightness and 2400Pa wind resistance.
- U Values as low as 0.90 W/m2K
- Capable of accepting glass and infill panels from 28mm up to 44mm thickness.
- Available in two finishes:
- Polyester powder coating to BS EN 12206: 2004 Part 1 – with a surface finish at 40 microns or enhanced to 60 microns for marine environments.
- Anodised and Anolok finishes are to BS3897: 1991 to a minimum of 25 microns (AA25), supplied in either satin or polished finish.
- Available in two types of timber
|Average U Values|
|Residential CEN Standard||1230 X 1480|
|28mm Double Glazed Unit||1.40 W/m2K|
|44mm Triple Glazed Unit||1.04 W/m2K|
|Commercial CEN Standard||1230 X 1480|
|28mm Double Glazed Unit||1.27 W/m2K|
|44mm Triple Glazed Unit||0.90 W/m2K|
|Weather Rating (BS6375 Part 1:2009)|
|Air Permeability||600 Pa|
|Water Tightness||600 Pa|
|Wind Resistance||2400 Pa|
|Top Hung Open Out||1600||X||1600|
|Side Hung Open Out||1000||X||1600|
|Thickness||28mm & 44mm|
|Tested to PAS24:2012, BS6375 Part 2 & 3|