Features and benefits:
- Swing, folding, sliding and anti-finger trap designs.
- Endless choice of colours and finishes for the inside and outside so you can match your colour design.
- Thermal and non-thermally broken options depending on your individual needs and budgets.
- Security enhanced features to give you extra protection.
- Available in three finishes:
- Polyester powder coating to BS EN 12206: 2004 Part 1 – with a surface finish at 40 microns or enhanced to 60 microns for marine environments.
- Anodised and Anolok finishes are to BS3897: 1991 to a minimum of 25 microns (AA25), supplied in either satin or polished finish.
- Mill finish
SFG Shop Front
*when exceeded please consult our technical department.
|Differing door configurations produce different ratings.|
|PAS23/24, security hardware required (Single door), Security hardware required|