Ground Floor Systems – are manufactured in the UK and has been designed to give you a high performance commercial door and framing system with the flexibility to have either single, double and emergency doors with low thresholds. The glazing thickness can be up to 24mm and they come with a variety of options such as anti-finger trap stiles.
Features and benefits:
- Swing, folding, sliding and anti-finger trap designs.
- Endless choice of colours and finishes for the inside and outside so you can match your colour design.
- Thermal and non-thermally broken options depending on your individual needs and budgets.
- Security enhanced features to give you extra protection.
- Available in three finishes:
- Polyester powder coating to BS EN 12206: 2004 Part 1 – with a surface finish at 40 microns or enhanced to 60 microns for marine environments.
- Anodised and Anolok finishes are to BS3897: 1991 to a minimum of 25 microns (AA25), supplied in either satin or polished finish.
- Mill finish
SFG Shop Front
*when exceeded please consult our technical department.
|Differing door configurations produce different ratings.|
|PAS23/24, security hardware required (Single door), Security hardware required|